Welcome to the Real Estate Investor Legal Starter Pack, July, 2018 edition. I’ve created a lot of content over the years and I’ve chosen the blog posts and videos that illustrate the basics of what I think real estate investors should be aware of. Most of this content has downloadble slides or a guide of some sort too. Enjoy!
- The Ultimate Real Estate Attorney Guide 2018
- Real Estate Contracts For Investors – Understanding Buyer’s & Seller’s Position
- Joint Venture Agreements For Real Estate Investors
- 5 Things Wholesalers Should Know About Real Estate Laws
- Revocable Living Trusts For Real Estate Investors
- Should I form an LLC for my Real Estate Business?
- For Sale By Owner
- 5 Things Real Estate Investors Should Know About Landlord-Tenant Laws
- What Maryland Real Estate Investors Need To Know About The Protection of Homeowners In Foreclosure Act
- What Is Real Estate Brokering In The State of Maryland
- How To Study For The Maryland Real Estate Broker Exam Like An Attorney
⁍ My magnus opus. I overview 17 different kinds of attorneys that can help your real estate business.
⁍ Because I think you it’s an absolute must that people understand the contracts they are signing.
⁍ You should always have a written agreement in place when working with other investors.
⁍ Stuff that I think is good for wholesalers to know.
⁍ An alternative to LLC’s that not enough investors know about.
⁍ The pros and cons of limited liability companies for real estate businesses.
⁍ For those of you who want to sell homes without using a real estate attorney.
⁍ Because you may become a landlord if you buy a tenant occupied property. Or you may have to give tenants an opportunity to purchase depending on your jurisdiction.
⁍ What Maryland real estate investors need to know before trying to buy pre-foreclosures or foreclosures.
⁍ So you’ll understand what activities your real estate business can or cannot do.
⁍ In case you need a real estate license to conduct certain activities.
Don’t See A Topic You Like?
Join Our Real Estate Law Facebook Group
- How Can I Evict An Employee or Caregiver I Fired That Refuses to Leave in Maryland? - February 6, 2023
- Can A Tenant Leave Property Before The Lease Agreement Expires in Maryland? - January 29, 2023
- Can I Be Evicted or Locked Out By My Wife, Husband, Boyfriend, or Girlfriend in Maryland? - January 28, 2023